(for the purposes of registration for the World Day of Equestrian Archery)
The Policy refers to data processing performed by the Controller and involving those Participants who submit requests to take part in the event organised by the Controller.
Controller’s name: KHAS Faragó Tribe Contact: 6800 Hódmezővásárhely, Mikszáth K.u.2/i.
Name of the person responsible for data processing: Csaba Faragó, chairman
Contact details of the Controller’s responsible person for data processing: [email protected]
- The Controller hereby draws the Registrants’ (holder of the personal data, data subject) attention that he shall be entitled to learn and process their personal data entered upon their preliminary registration. Submission of the registration shall not be accepted, neither shall Registrants be registered until their consent is submitted to the Controller to learn, process and store their personal data. Data processing shall be completed by the Controller provided that complete Application forms are duly received by him in electronic form.
- By providing their data, Registrants give their consent to data processing and storing by the Controller, solely for the purposes of the Event. The Controller shall not be allowed to disclose the Registrants’ data to third parties.
- Purposes of data processing performed by the Controller in relation to
data subjects: a brief introduction of the registered equestrian archers in the event, by using the information provided by them on the Event’s website and on its other electronic platforms.its legal basis: (i) fulfilment of a legal obligation (Act I of 2004 on Sport, Section 3 (3); (ii) the consent of the data subject.its scope:A. Personal data processed on the basis of a legal obligation:
- (i) name of the Registrant,
- (ii) address of the Registrant,
- (iii) e-mail of the Registrant,
- a Regisztráló telefonos elérhetősége,
- (iv) as regards minors, name, address and e-mail of their legal representative
- Period of data processing: the date of the Event: 7 August, 2021. Data are actively used from the time registration is started until the end of the Event, then they are stored only. Under the title of their consent, Registrants shall at any time have the right to withdraw their consent. In case their consent is withdrawn before the end of the Event, Registrants lose their right to participate in the Event.
- Rights of the data subject:
Natural persons whose personal data are processed by the Controller, shall enjoy the following rights in relation to data processing performed by the Controller:
- a.) the right to be informed;
- b.) the right to rectification;
- c.) the right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- d.) the right to restrict processing;
- e.) the right to data portability;
- f.) the right to object.
In case, with regard to the processing of their personal data, data subjects consider that those set forth in the data protection legislation have been infringed by the Controller, they shall be entitled to protect their rights by seeking remedy at the court with territorial jurisdiction or at the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.Contact details of the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:Its registered office at: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
E-mail: [email protected]